raining rainbow

My photo
Believe in yourself, build your strength, you are strong, You're beautiful and smart and capable of doing anything.

Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

well, i wanna share something

In our age, around 12 - 25 (before getting marry) our life truly belongs to our family right? And most of the time, we spend a lots with our friends isn't. Here is my theory basically. We need friends in this time of age, because no one know us better then them right? But they did not exactly know us, on the inside and outside. Sometimes we just pretend to be happy to make someone respect us, or to make them believe that we happy doing something with them. Even thought, deep inside us. We know that we are not that happy at all. I've been there 3 times. my friends come and go. I've never had a best friends forever in my life. I pretend to be somebody I'm not because i have no BFF. I have to be perfect, stylish or even have a good heart or been as rich as the PM to get their attention. But i don't have to do that any more. I'll will be marry with one of my best friend in 2 more years. Counting that day. Amin, Syukur i've found my BFF. He'll guide me for a better life.

If you have the same problems with me, please don't be sad. Your future husband or your  future wife will be your best friends forever, here and till jannah. ty Amin

No comments:

sajer

english tidak berapa bagus..
gelak sorng2...
hahaha
='D