raining rainbow

My photo
Believe in yourself, build your strength, you are strong, You're beautiful and smart and capable of doing anything.

Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2013

It's okay, i guess.

Do you mean that?
Do you really want that?
Are you really done?

If you mean that, I'm sorry for being imperfect.
If you want that, I can't stop it. Coz u have made up our mind.
If you really done with it, It's okay.

But there's something i would like to say.
You've promise that you won't leave.
And if you leave, I dont have the power to hold you back.
Because the minute that you decided to leave, is the minute that you say I don't love you anymore.

If you ever love me, you would stay.
I wont leave you, even you've made thousand of mistake.
Because, I love you and I've learn that people always made miatake.

No comments:

sajer

english tidak berapa bagus..
gelak sorng2...
hahaha
='D