raining rainbow

My photo
Believe in yourself, build your strength, you are strong, You're beautiful and smart and capable of doing anything.

Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Too much

Kesibukkan di akhir semester semakin lama semakin menyeksakan. Mohon segala urusan boleh ditamatkan. Penat, stress, busy and I have no time to meet my Usyuk. Sorry baby. Plus it seem like he's really busy too. We barely talk to the phone now. Maybe he trying to focus on his course. Hmmm this is bad. Or maybe it's the right thing to do. Because we spend so much time together but yet we still miss each other. Sometimes we thought that we just falling in love like the first time we met. Oh my god! It's already 11 months, haha. After all, I knew him quite a long time. But we just friends back then. But now we officially engaged! Haha and the biggest mistake I done this week is I left my ring at his home. Stupid me isn't? Yeahhhh for me. But it's okay. As long as he and I know that we still in love and will never left each other side. It will be alright.

No comments:

sajer

english tidak berapa bagus..
gelak sorng2...
hahaha
='D